Davies Ambulance Service for Patients
New Davies Ambulance Service for Patients
As part of our promise to you to offer a valued trusted service with easy referral options we are delighted to announce that our Davies Ambulance Service is now available.
Why have we launched the Davies Ambulance Service?
When you need to refer a case to Davies, we recognise that it isn’t always logistically easy for your pet owner. For some clients, transport is a challenge, for others it may be time. This service is designed to ensure your patients have access to our specialist care.
- The service is offered for routine cases only
- Our specialist team will conduct a remote consultation with the pet owner and patient first
- We will organise to collect the patient from the local referring practice to attend their appointment or treatment, and return the patient to the practice at an agreed date and time.
- Our client care team will co-ordinate the appointments and collections so that your cases can be seen efficiently and effectively
- You and the pet owner will be kept up to date on collection and return times, and additional remote discussions can be arranged if required
- The ambulance service is just for the patient to be transported and will be manned by a member of our Patient Care Team
What do I do next?
- Speak to our client care team and they will co-ordinate the appointments and collections so that your cases can be seen efficiently and effectively
- Prior to collection consent for treatment at Davies is obtained online, however we would recommend the client completes a consent form for the patient’s short stay at your practice
- We will inform the client that an admission fee will be charged by your practice to cover the time of your team to admit and discharge the patient
If you have a patient requiring this service, simply let us know when you are making the referral via the website or via phone and we will co-ordinate the consultation and transport times.
Linnaeus Veterinary Limited trading as Davies Veterinary Specialists 01582 883950
©2024 Davies Veterinary Specialists